Technical Lead (Hyderabad, India)
Microsoft certification in .Net technologies (Optional)
- Responsible for analyzing product requirements and translate them to detailed technical specification to be given to programming team.
- Responsible for researching and recommending software tools required to help with the development of the project.
- Responsible for developing project and resource plan to complete the project on time as per project schedule with the highest quality.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance to the development team in terms design, coding, making performance improvements, testing and debugging the product.
- Responsible for developing prototypes, design, coding, testing, debugging, performing functional/code reviews, documenting implementation and release notes and delivering projects on time with highest quality.
- Responsible for making sure that the development team is following the development standards established for them.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with customers, 3rd party vendors and QA staff during the course of the project.
- Responsible for providing training to implementation/training staff before handing over the project to them.
- Must have very good understanding of software development processes.
- Must be willing to work hard to meet the project and customer commitments.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Good experience in developing web application with ASP .NET.
- Good experience in developing web services, COM components and integration with APIs.
- Good experience in developing mobile applications in various mobile platforms.
- Good experience in the database development using SQL Server (MS – SQL 2000/2005/2008).
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
About Cubus Solutions
Cubus Solutions is headquartered in Livermore, CA, and provides a powerful online banking platform for credit unions that integrates online banking, payments and finance management in one single interface. Cubus and its online banking platform were built by executives and engineers with decades of combined experience with core data systems and the banking industry. Cubus is a trusted solution provider with more than 10 years of proven success with its clients. For more information visit us at www.cubussolutions.com.
Cubus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. Cubus believes that diversity leads to strength.
For immediate consideration, please email us at: email@example.com