Programmer/Analyst (Hyderabad, India)
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA/M.Sc./B.Sc
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- Knowledge of XML, WCF, Entity Framework, My SQL
Certifications: Microsoft certification in .Net technologies (Optional)
- Must have very good understanding of software development processes.
- Must be able to handle small to large projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of assigned tasks with professional quality under the supervision of technical lead.
- Must be willing to work hard to meet the project and customer commitments.
- Must be willing to maintain/support the project(s)/product(s)
- Must apply the design specification techniques provided by the technical lead.
- Good experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of complex applications developed using n-tier architecture.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Good experience in developing web application with ASP .NET.
- Good experience in developing web services, COM components and integration with APIs.
- Good experience in developing mobile applications in various mobile platforms.
- Good experience in the database development using SQL Server (MS – SQL 2000/2005/2008).
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Willing to work hard to complete the assigned project tasks on-time with professional quality.
- Willing to work at night shifts
About Cubus Solutions
Cubus Solutions is headquartered in Livermore, CA, and provides a powerful online banking platform for credit unions that integrates online banking, payments and finance management in one single interface. Cubus and its online banking platform were built by executives and engineers with decades of combined experience with core data systems and the banking industry. Cubus is a trusted solution provider with more than 10 years of proven success with its clients. For more information visit us at www.cubussolutions.com.
Cubus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. Cubus believes that diversity leads to strength.
For immediate consideration, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org