Managed Service Engineer (Hyderabad, India)
Managed Service/Systems Engineer will be responsible for the support and enhancement of a managed services line of products, supporting the installed customer base, installations, and gathering customer application requirements. A qualified Managed Service/Systems Engineer will have 4-7 years of managed services experience; have very strong customer service skills, strong decision-making skills, as well as an extremely high attention to details. Firewalls, SAN environments, VMware, Windows Systems Administration, IIS, SQL Administration, and network management experience are very vital to this role.
- Supporting customer base in a data center environment
- Installation of windows servers, online banking systems
- Mentoring network systems
- Managing operations (connectivity, dedicated server, and co-location) as well as networks and Internet integration services
- Maintaining all corporate operational controls
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree
- VMWare, Windows, IIS, SQL management administration experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Server Applications (MSCE/MCITP preferred)
- At least four (4) years of client-facing experience
- Strong English communication skills
- Appropriate certifications a plus
About Cubus Solutions
Cubus Solutions is headquartered in Livermore, CA, and provides a powerful online banking platform for credit unions that integrates online banking, payments and finance management in one single interface. Cubus and its online banking platform were built by executives and engineers with decades of combined experience with core data systems and the banking industry. Cubus is a trusted solution provider with more than 10 years of proven success with its clients. For more information visit us at www.cubussolutions.com.
Cubus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. Cubus believes that diversity leads to strength.
For immediate consideration, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org